Sunday, December 7, 2008


We have just had a week of holidays with friends that we have known for many years. What a blast! There isn't much that can better sitting around and doing life with people who you have walked a long journey with. Every year seeing how much all of our kids have changed, some now married or on their way to being, others with their voices that have now suddenly become deeper and then there is those that are just starting the family pathway.


Proverbs 18:1 (NASB)

He who separates himself seeks his own desire, He quarrels against all sound wisdom.

There is a part of my nature that likes being alone. Although solitude is healthy to much and you can get a little weird.

I am not the best when left to my own musings, I need others who will keep me having fun and help me to keep a healthy perspective on life and ministry.

1 comment:

Printed Word Of Man said...

Nice to read your blog for I am not a man of religion but a man of GOD...No matter what, we share the same faith...I wish you peace, love and the faith to continue...