Thursday, June 12, 2008

NEW THINGS

Gotta love a new bible. I ordered a new ESV wide margin from Amazon on Saturday and it arrived today, I was like a kid in a lollie store. I like getting new things. Today I went out and bought my 30 ltr backpack for our Kokoda for Kids trek coming up in August and this weekend I will try it our hiking up Mt Warning. New things are exciting! I love new seasons (natural and spiritual) new days, new friends, new coffee shops and new food. Follow that up by a boat load of new mercies. Get a hold of that, everyday there is a load of freshly cut and compiled mercy for our lives. All it needs is a dock to pull up to. That's us!
So don't forget even if you didn't buy anything new today your ship is always coming in.

Lam 3
22 The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end;23 they are new every morning;great is your faithfulness.

No comments: