Sunday, April 27, 2008


We had another fruitful meeting with the people who are assisting us in our MCU application to council last week. We have answered all of councils concerns, questions and complaints so now its in God's hand to move us across the line. Then comes our next challenge to raise the $400,000 that we need to fit out our new home. I was reading recently where King David was confronted with a similar situation (except for the council who he probably would had sent to the frontline of a war if they had stood against him) David never waited for the "perfect" scenario.


1 Chron. 22:14 (GW)
"Despite my troubles I've made preparations for the Lord's temple. There are 3,400,000 kilograms of gold, 35,000,000 kilograms of silver, and so much bronze and iron that it can't be weighed. I've also prepared wood and stones, and you may add to them.

The word “in my trouble” means “in my poverty or afflictions”
· King David here is saying that conditions weren’t perfect to give
· interest rates were high
· When we stop having wars I will give
· When I get my raise i can contribute
· When that deal comes through
· When we can afford it

What he was saying was that despite all these things, I have been laying aside finance in order that the house of God, my storehouse, would be completed with the excellence of God’s signature.


When something leaves your present, it goes into your future, and prepares your future for your arrival there

No comments: