Wednesday, March 19, 2008

OVER THE FENCE

After some changes in my routine of late the ripple effect became evident in my commitment to the gym, so this week the attempt has been made to get back on track, I am sure feeling it now. When that alarm goes off at 4.50am and like today it was raining everything screams at you to pull up the blankets because you deserve a reprieve.
So how do we do it? How do you get out of a rut of anykind and get back into your groove?

Norman Vincent Peale the great Pastor and motivational speaker once said, "Throw your heart over the fence and the rest will follow".

What a great statement.
How do I make my marriage work?
How do I get closer to God?
How do I face my future?
How can I trust the church?

Throw your heart over "your" fence and the rest will follow!

No comments: