Thursday, January 1, 2009

Resolution

The 1st of the 1st 2009 can you believe it? This last year absolutely flew by and now we line up for another. Years are like a great set of waves, they just keep coming. So what changes are we all hoping for this year? What do we desire to do differently? For me I am determined to lose 5 kg and get back to my acceptable weight division. I was listening to an interviewer asking people what their resolutions were for 2009 and I couldn't help but think that its all good to have the goal but most dreams don't die because of the lack of goals, vision statements or positive thinking, most don't come to pass because of the lack of a well thought out plan.

“MOST PEOPLE SEEM TO PLAN THEIR VACATIONS WITH BETTER CARE THAN THEY PLAN THEIR LIVES, PERHAPS THAT IS BECAUSE ESCAPE IS EASIER THAN CHANGE”.

So how will I lose my 5 kg is the better question to ask! But don't ask me today cause I am away with a car load of teenagers on a surf trip so that can be something for next week.

No comments: